A workplace nutrition program encourages healthy eating among all employees, emphasizing balanced food, portion size , timely food etc. It gives awareness about importance of nutrition to lead a quality life.
Research has shown that a healthy diet and good nutrition can:
Promote weight management and reduce the risk of obesity
Reduce the risk of developing high cholesterol, or reduce cholesterol in those who already have high cholesterol
Reduce the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, and
Reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure or reduce blood pressure in those who already have high blood pressure.
Our onsite services include following packages;
- One on one counseling 12 visits of dieticians at workplace (1 visit /month)
- Health risk assessment questionnaire method
- Health talks 4/year.
- Group discussion with our 2 experts and 20 group size clients of desired topic twice a year.
- News letters quarterly
- Nutrition week celebration : 1st to 7th September new updates are provided to company’s website).
- Company can avail the combinations of above services as package according to the requirement.
Contact us for more details @; firstname.lastname@example.org